As you are aware, there has been a major overhaul of the tax code with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. But what you may not know is everything that […]
“A. Mazzo Accounting service is excellent, I have dealt with several accountants for both personal and business matters and Anthony is by far the best. His level of customer service is impressive. And his attention to detail is great, he is timely in his service. And most of all he is very proficient with his craft but he can talk to you about in terms you will understand. I would definitively recommend him to everyone.”
— Chad Zerbe with Zerbe Studio of Photography
Experience more from your accountant.
We provide business start-up services such as:
- ★ Helping to choose a business entity.
- ★ Helping to determine an accounting method.
- ★ Applying to IRS for Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- ★ Obtaining county and local business licenses.
- ★ And so much more
Business Accounting Services
We assist small to midsize businesses with:
- ★ Budgeting and periodic monitoring thru annual review and adjustment.
- ★ Cash management - review of accounts, loans, lines of credit, credit cards, etc.
- ★ Fixed assets - help deciding what can be capitalized, choosing a depreciation method, recording and monitoring.
- ★ Analysis and planning, including preliminary work.
- ★ We offer flexible and complete payroll services.
- ★ And more!
Tax Prep & Planning
Tax services for all:
- ★ Planning and preparation of tax paperwork.
- ★ Assisting companies fixing mistakes from previous years.
- ★ Preparation and filing of Federal Taxes, State Taxes, and Local Income Taxes and the returns.
- ★ Income tax, business privilege and mercantile taxes.
- ★ Business sales tax and tax reports.
- ★ Provide individuals with income tax return preparation.
Our Payroll Services:
- ★ Direct Deposit or paper check service based on weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll.
- ★ Prepare and file Federal Taxes, State Taxes, and Local Payroll tax returns.
- ★ Prepare year-end W2 and/or 1099 forms and reports.
- ★ Prepare monthly/semi-weekly tax deposits.
- ★ Assistance with new hire paperwork to ensure it’s filed correctly.
By helping our clients meet and exceed their financial expectations we will become the consumer choice for excellence in business accounting and tax services throughout Berks County.
On December 19th, the tax reform bill was passed known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. This tax reform is the most significant change to taxes in decades and […]
Last week, President Trump announced his new tax plan called The Tax Cut and Jobs Act. This act will overhaul our nation’s tax code for the first time since President […]
The tax season is almost here and many of you are probably wondering if you need to report your healthcare for this upcoming season. Last tax season the IRS ended […]
With school in full swing, we wanted to take some time and focus on tax credits and deductions that are available to eligible educators and students. There are several out […]
Two summers ago we shared with you a few summer tax tips that you can take advantage of. This month we wanted to just take a moment to recap on […]
There’s no doubt about it, the most annoying scams are people claiming to be the IRS. Whether it’s by email, in person, or over the phone, many taxpayers encounter these […]
A question you might ask yourself when tax season rolls around is, “Can I claim anyone as a dependent?” Most people assume if you don’t have any children you won’t […]
If you receive any taxable income, you must pay taxes. Those who are employed usually have their taxes withheld from their paychecks; however, for others, they must pay the IRS […]
Starting a new business? If so, having an accountant from the beginning is in your favor. Why you may ask? Well for starters, studies have shown that inadequate financial control […]