A Mazzo Accounting Services provides tax return assistance and a wide variety accounting & tax services for small to mid-size businesses which include: payroll services, bookkeeping services, and accounting services in the Wyomissing, Reading, West Reading, Sinking Spring and Kenhorst PA areas.
Below is an explanation of what each service provides:
Tax Preparation Services
These include a wide range of taxes from income tax to business privilege and mercantile taxes.
We help you with the preparation and filing of Federal Taxes, State Taxes, and Local Income Taxes and the returns that accompany each of these. We expedite the process to our e-file system with Federal and State.
Need help with sales and use tax? We prepare and file your sales and use tax reports. We also do the same for you with business privilege and mercantile taxes.
We offer complete payroll services consisting of as much or as little as you need. We can issue paper checks or do Direct Deposit into the employees’ bank account. With our full-service payroll program we prepare your weekly, bi-weekly, monthly payroll, and prepare and file your quarterly Federal Taxes, State Taxes, and Local Payroll tax returns. Your monthly or semi-weekly payroll tax deposits and Year-end W2 and 1099 preparation is also part of our full-service payroll. And, we prepare and file all of your payroll tax returns, prepare the monthly/semi-weekly tax deposits, and prepare the Year End W2 and 1099 forms and reports. Finally, we can help with new hire reporting and compliance, by making sure that all the appropriate forms are properly prepared. Our payroll services are available to any business in Wyomissing, Reading, West Reading, Sinking Spring, Kenhorst and the surrounding areas.
A Mazzo provides excellent accounting services for business start-up assistance. We know what you need to do to begin your business and will prepare the required Federal, State and Local forms necessary.
Is budgeting and cash management on your to-do list but you never seem to get to it. We will make it a priority for you which will help
- Business start-up assistance, including the preparation of required Federal, State and Local forms by our Reading, PA accountant.
- Budgeting from the initial setup and periodic monitoring thru annual review and adjustment.
- Cash management including review of bank accounts, loans, lines of credit, credit cards, etc.
- Fixed assets, from assistance with making the decision on what can be capitalized, to choosing what depreciation method to use and finally recording and monitoring the assets.
- Analysis and planning, including preliminary work, as part of considering to start up a new business or expand or change an established business.
We have a PA bookkeeper who can do your Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger, on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. We can prepare your Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss statement on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. And we can reconcile your bank accounts and also perform analysis on the other accounts in your general ledger.
We also provide a variety of tax preparation and accounting services to individuals.